Welcome to Preston
Surrounded by the lush, dark green of trees endemic to the Pacific Northwest, Preston possesses both a cool vibe and a laidback charm. Situated approximately 35 miles east of Seattle, this bedroom community in King County has access to urban delights and an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities. With a population of less than 180, Preston has been voted as one of America’s Best Cities for a Healthy Retirement and one of the Best Cities for Seniors.
Preston WA Real Estate
Preston presents a variety of real estate opportunities, dominated by single-family residences.
You’ll also find dwellings suitable for:
1. A mountain escape
2. Your own equestrian property
3. Your very own woodland retreat
Or, you can check out plenty of vacant lots that come with significant acreage in this bedroom community. Build your dream King County home just the way you have envisioned it at Preston.
Preston at a Glance
1. Several regional parks surround the unincorporated community, while major thoroughfares link the town to its neighbors.
2. It’s the perfect place to take a break from the Seattle freeze and immerse in the astounding beauty that this side of Washington can offer.
3. Preston is part of the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metropolitan area. Neighboring communities include Snoqualmie, Fall City, and Issaquah, and North Bend.
4. The town lies in close proximity to the Tiger Mountain State Forest. As the name implies, Tiger Mountain towers above the sprawling state forest at approximately 3,000 feet.
5. Other recreational hotspots in Preston include Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park, the Squak Mountain State Park Natural Area, as well as the Snoqualmie Falls.
6. Popular recreational activities in the area include fly fishing, swimming, hiking, and mountain biking. You’ll find plenty of well-maintained trails throughout the neighborhood.
Homes for Sale in Preston WA
If you want to know more about real estate options in Preston, contact us today.